The IBR Security Center of Excellence combines real-world instruction related to DevSecOps, compliance, and authorization processes. The COE curriculum is serving a broad range of disciplines ensuring effective Talent management:
- Foundational training for entry and intermediate-level analysts, building proficiency for general cyber engineering professionals.
- Leadership training for the management team, to raise awareness of cyber threats and how they impact the mission.
- ISO 27001, CMMC, NIST 800-171 Training for corporate implementation
- Insider Threat training providing company wide awareness
- HIPAA/HITECH training for personnel working with medical or personal data
- Organizational specific training for customer cyber processes and implementation practices/policies
- Role-based sponsorship for specific partners and technologies